Grasp the opportunity of becoming a Canadian permanent resident by applying through the BC Provincial Nominee Program, a commercial immigration method suitable for business owners and managers.
Western Canada is home to one of the beta global cities of the world: the greater Vancouver, consistently named as one of the top five worldwide cities for livability and quality of life. The Economist Intelligence Unit acknowledged it as the first city to rank among the top-ten of the world's most livable cities for five consecutive years.
Alongside its high standards of living this industrial region is located on the Pacific Rim and at the western terminus of Canada's transcontinental highway and rail routes; recently western Canada has become an increasingly important center for software development, biotechnology, aerospace, video game development, animation studios and a media.
Unlike other parts of the North America this region has survived the global recession and the real estate market is still booming in its major cities.
Call us today to know how you can apply through this method and provide you and your family with advantages such as: strategic location, low taxes, educational system, competitive operating costs and a multicultural workforce that is well educated, highly skilled and productive. Guarantee your Canadian permanent residency status by making an investment in this dynamic region.
Ganji Co. will guide and accompany you through this two phase process which consists the issuance of your work permit and completion of your investment upon your arrival in BC.
You may apply as a Regional Entrepreneur if:
- You intend to invest in a business outside of the Vancouver and Abbotsford metropolitan regions
- Your verifiable personal net worth is at least $600,000 CDN
- You invest $200,000 CDN or purchase at least one-third equity ownership of a running or newly founded business
- You hire at least one Canadian permanent resident or citizen
Mr. Ganji and his professional staff:
- Plan an exploratory visit to B.C. for you to make you more familiar with its current business potentials
- Prepare your complete application and submit it to B.C. officials
- Attend at your interview with the Canadian authorities to assure your approval
- Apply and acquire your work-permit visa and assist you in implementing your business ideas in B.C.
- Help you transfer the required funds for your supposed investment
- Prepare and submit your final report to the PNP considering your commercial activities in Canada
- Apply for Canadian permanent resident status for you, your family and key staff members (If applicable)
- Help you settle in your new country
Pick up the phone and call us today for further details.