Federal skilled workers
You are a skilled worker if you have acquired a special skill at a college or university, training, knowledge, English/French proficiency and related work experience. Canadian skilled workers have the opportunity to live permanently in Canada and work in a skilled job benefitting from great working conditions in this marvelous nation.
Foreign skilled workers and professionals are greatly needed in Canada.
To be chosen as a skilled worker by the Canadian authorities you will need to meet some minimum requirements such as:
- Take a CIC-approved French/English test (CELPIP, IELTS, TEF)
- Have your higher education certificate & transcripts assessed by a CIC-approved agency
- Declare at least one full year of official paid employment as described by the HRSDC
- Submit your letter of job offer issued by a Canadian employer (if applicable)
- Include your spouse English/French language proficiency test results in your application (if married)
- Provide the Canadian immigration organization with the proof of having a close relative in Canada (if applicable)
- Submits proper evidence to prove your financial self sufficiency
Call us today and let us help you pack another successful case of Skilled Worker Program.