Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program-FSTC
Skilled workers mastered on the job willing to immigrate to Canada may apply through the Skilled Trades program.
Qualification requirements of this program are as follows:
- Submitting official English/French language proficiency test results
- Declaring at least two years of fulltime paid work experience in a skilled trade within 5 year prior to submission of your application
- Provide a valid one-year job offer in a skilled trade occupation (jobs starting with NOC codes 72, 73, 82, 92, 632 and 633)
- Submit a Canadian post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree OR an ECA report (if applicable)
Some of the eligible trade categories are listed here:
- Technical jobs in natural resources and agriculture
- Maintenance equipment operators
Keep in mind that this program is only available to admissible people to Canada and those who plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
In order to save time and money it is highly recommended to hire an experienced Canadian immigration expert to guide you through all the steps.
Click on our free eligibility assessment form now to take your chances or Call us.