Family sponsorship Canada

مسیر نما :

 Family sponsorship Canada

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.


Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children


Sponsor your parents and grandparents


Sponsor your adopted children and other eligible relatives


Parent and Grandparent Super Visa


Information for sponsored spouses or partners

مهمترین های کانادا

آرشیو اخبار کانادا

نظرسنجی مهاجرت کانادا

زمان بررسی کدام برنامه مهاجرتی سریعتر است؟

  • برنامه های مهاجرتی کانادا
  • ویزای طلایی و اقامت پرتغال
  • شهروندی و پاسپورت دومینیکا
  • برنامه اقامت دائم آمریکا
شرکت کنندگان : تن